Sunday, July 3, 2011

So I needed another simple sock pattern...

My mind is still deep in the magic of electrical wiring; but if I cease knitting, bad things happen. So I'm keeping it as simple as I can without going stockinette or basic rib. I've knit at least three pairs of socks in the same pattern for the same (awesome) person, and it is time for a change.



Yarn: Jojoland Melody Superwash (color #20)
Needles: 2.25mm, US size 1

This pattern looks so familiar. I suppose if you've been looking at knitted things for over a decade, things are bound to start melting together. It reminds me of Spring Forward, except the yarn overs and decreases are more shifty. If the basic lace pattern is anywhere, it's bound to be from Barbara Walker. It's almost like her Ribbon Lace Stitch. Hmm...

The chart is soooooooo simple, it must have been done before.



p.s. I've been knitting into the back of the yarn overs because I just can't stand the idea of knitting a sock that intentionally has holes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment